Saturday 30 June 2012

iBooks, not for me!

Okay, so I thought I'd try reading on my iPad, I had actually made some time to sit down and read. I have had a book in my iBook library for some time now, I made a promise to myself that I would read it. So I sat down, read for about 20-30 minutes, then I forgot why I was reading! So I exited the book and spent the next half an hour on Facebook! Then after that 30 minutes I realised that I should be reading in this allocated time to do so. I then continued reading the iBook for about 15 minutes. But then I decided the plot was going no where and then spent an hour internet shopping! Which was much, much more fun then reading!

As a conclussion, reading on my iPad is a major distraction! Just one click of a button, and you can exit the book, and then you have the whole world wide web at the tips of your fingers! For the mean time I'll have to stick to a good ol' fashion paperback book! Love the smell of  books anyway! Haha!



Bye,
Bambini :)

No comments:

Post a Comment